To be eligible to receive services, you must be:
- An adult residing within the surrounding areas served by Stoughton Hospital.
- Meet income requirements based on the federal poverty guidelines
- Either have no health insurance or have high deductibles
To find out whether you are eligible, call us at (608) 205-0505 or email us to set up an appointment.
WHAT CAN OUR PROVIDERS DO?
- Physical examinations
- Diagnostic and screening tests
- Preventive care
- Treatment of non-emergency acute and chronic medical conditions
- Help in obtaining needed medications
- Nutritional counseling
- Mental Health care
- Spiritual care